ALFA – Oil/Gas Fired Thermic Fluid Heaters
High performance elevated temperature Hot Oil Heaters for- process heating applications at !ow operating pressure. Designed with field- proven safety features, these heaters provide round the clock, trouble-free process heating in a wide variety of industrial application.
At high “temperature, water and steam requires a corresponding high operating pressure. Establishing this with water and steam can be very difficult and expensive.
In thermic fluid heaters a thermal oil is wed instead as the heat carrier operating at low pressure to deliver 300°C temperature. In comparison water and steam, would require a pressure of 85 bar to obtain this temperature.
The ALFA thermic fluid heaters are thermodynamically optimized and are characterized by high efficiency & excellent heat transfer to the thermic fluid. The combustion chambers are generously dimensioned & are sufficiently long. The flame can thus burn fully & the emission values remain very low for ail fuel types.
Salient Features of the ALFA – Oil/Gas Fired Thermic Fluid Heaters are
- Large heating surface area hence higher efficiency
- Hinged front door for easy cleaning and inspection
- Rugged construction
- Maximum running reliability
Advantages of using Thermic Fluid Heaters Over Steam Boilers
- High temperature up to 300Â°C at low pressure of I to 3 bar
- No equipment for pre-treatment of boiler feed wafer
- No heat loss due to hot condensate and flash steam discharge
- No risk of corrosion
- Low maintenance costs
- Easy to operate (does not require a steam boiler certified operator)
Optional features available with ALFA
- Space-saving vertical configuration of heaters for output capacities 100 – 400 x 1000 kCalihr.
- Horizontal configuration of heaters for convenience of operation & maintenance for output capacity range from 100 to 4000 x 1000 kCal/hr.
- Shop-assembled standby thermal oil pump with necessary isolation valves & piping for continuous operating plants
- Skid-mounted thermal oil heaters are available as custom-built equipment against specific enquiry & order. This option is very useful where compact pre-assembled heater & accessories are needed for quick installation and start-up
- Multiple-start heat exchanger designs for low pressure drop to suit specific high thermal oil flow applications.
The above clip shows design and working of the equipment. All items shown may not be in standard scope of supply.Please refer to the offer for specific scope of supply. We reserve the right to incorporate our latest design and material changes without any notice or obligation.