For heating applications requiring low media temp of 160°C, heating system comprising of pressurized hot water circulated in closed loop is the cost effective, environment friendly option compared to steam or thermal oil heating.
It is the most economical of the three options, as soft water is cheap compared to thermal oil and condensate losses are absent. To ensure constant liquid phase heating without formation of steam, circulating hot water is always kept under pressure higher than saturation pressure corresponding to hot water temperature.
This is achieved with the help of a pressurized expansion tank, which also provides the necessary buffer zone for expansion and contraction of heating media during its operating cycle.
Salient Features of the RHBC - Oil/Gas Fired, Coil Type, Water Tube, Hot Water Generators are
Available Fuel Choices :
- Three-pass, once through, coil type HWG with efficient fuel combustion & compact construction for closed loop process heating at maximum 160°:C temperature
- Wide output capacity range from 100,000 kcal/hr to 3.000,000 kcal/hr
- Space saving vertical configuration fitted with air pre-heat jacket & indigenous burners is standard for HWGs of capacity up-to 400,000 Kcal/hr, Convenient, horizontal on with compact mono-bloc burners are manufactured for larger capacities up-to 3,000,000 kcal/hr output
- Single or multi-start coils are designed to accommodate customer-specific larger hot water flows at lower pr drops to ensure low electric power demand for pumping water
- Outside the purview of Indian Boiler Regulations as steam is not produced in the HWG
- Process fluid being soft water, is non-hazardous, non-contaminating & non-polluting
- Process fluid is re-cycled, unlike condensate wastage in steam heating, resulting in valuable resource & heat energy conservation
- Low initial equipment cost, low operating & maintenance cost
- Less corrosion or scaling of HWG coil as water remains in liquid phase even at 160°:C
Light oil, Heavy oil, Natural gas, LPG or dual fuel options.
Ross hot water generators are extensively used for heating in almost all types of agro industries. Common application examples are as below.
- Hot water generators are used in heating of ovens in dehydration of various agro products like vegetables & flowers.
Ross hot water generators are used since decades in various chemical industries for heating of jacketed reactors in manufacturing of various chemicals.
- Hot water generators are used in heating ovens for noodle drying.
- Hot water boilers are used for heating and manufacturing various foodstuff.
- Hot water generators are used for heating fruit juce in plate heat exchangers.
- Hot water generators are used for milk pasteurization & CIP in the dairy industry.
- Hot water generators are extensively used in edible oil industry for the heating of edible oil.
Hot water generators are used for heating tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Hot water boilers are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Hot water generators are used in hotels for supply of hot water for bathing purposes and for use in the kitchen.
Small hot water generators are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications