Electric operated thermic fluid heaters are designed and manufactured using high quality heating elements, precise dimensions in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Our quality control guarantees highest safety and tong life span.
Electrical energy offers various advantages in process heating. As the cleanest form of energy, it does not give out any emission. As there is no direct flame for heating, it can be used under difficult conditions in hazardous areas. Explosion proof units can also be supplied.
Short installation time due to pre-assembled units depending on the overall dimensions, complete systems can be skid mounted on a base frame. Systems are factory tested for function, control and leakage. Installation and start-up time can therefore be greatly reduced.
Low Watt density flanged electric heaters Low watt density heaters maintain low heat flux densities. The surface area provided is generously sized to keep thermic fluid film temperatures low, which protects the thermic fluid from carbonizing.
Thermic fluid heaters find their uses where high temperatures are required at low pressures. Thermic fluids can go up to a temperature of 300 °C in normal thermic fluid heaters and in special units we can attain temperatures upto 340 °C.
Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
Ross thermic fluid heaters are used in various chemical, petrochemical industries. The common uses are as below.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for bitumen heating in tanks
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating jacketed reactors in various process applications in the chemical industry.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in the fertilizer industry for various process heating.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in various petroleum and petrochemical industries for heating.
- They are used in waste oil recycling and lubricant plants.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used to heat platen presses in rubber industry.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for high temperature frying of various foodstuffs like potato chips, pellets, Indian namkeens and banana chips.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating in stenters in textile industries
- Thermal oil heaters are used for high temperature heating required for manufacture of certain drugs.
- Thermal oil heaters are used in manufacturing of aluminum strips which are used for tablet packing.
Thermal oil heatres are used for heating of tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Paper/ Packaging/ Plywood/ Thermocole
Thermic fluid heaters are used in corrugated box manufacturing industry.
Small thermic fluid heaters are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications
For Drying Applications / Metal Pre Treatment / Process Application.