The RHBE series of electric hot water generators provide economical hot water supply for commercial & Industrial applications. in no separate boiler house or chimney is required, installation is fast & easy. No fuel storage & handling is required. Low watt density heaters are used to ensure longer life of electric heaters.
These units have high thermal efficiency and require less maintenance. Units are easy to install and can be located close to the point of use. They are environment friendly and pollution free. These units are ideal for commercial & residential buildings for generating hot water. All units are factory tested ready to use. Electric hot water generators have small physical size as compared to oil or gas fired units, hence require less floor space.
Available Capacities :
9 Kw up to 1000 Kw
Salient Features of the RHBE - Electric Operated Hot Water Generators
- High efficiency
- Low maintenance and trouble free operation
- Clean & quiet operation
- Easy to install and can be located close to the point of use
- Environment friendly and pollution free
- No separate boiler house or chimney required
- No fuel storage required
Ross hot water generators are extensively used for heating in almost all types of agro industries. Common application examples are as below.
- Hot water generators are used in heating of ovens in dehydration of various agro products like vegetables & flowers.
Ross hot water generators are used since decades in various chemical industries for heating of jacketed reactors in manufacturing of various chemicals.
- Hot water generators are used in heating ovens for noodle drying.
- Hot water boilers are used for heating and manufacturing various foodstuff.
- Hot water generators are used for heating fruit juce in plate heat exchangers.
- Hot water generators are used for milk pasteurization & CIP in the dairy industry.
- Hot water generators are extensively used in edible oil industry for the heating of edible oil.
Hot water generators are used for heating tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Hot water boilers are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Hot water generators are used in hotels for supply of hot water for bathing purposes and for use in the kitchen.
Small hot water generators are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications