We design & manufacture various types of hot water generators. ASTRA is a sheel type, three pass, reverse flue design hot water generator, usually built in horizontal configuration.
The ASTRA has an internal water cooled furnace with 1ow heat release rate. It can be supplied with the rugged ROSS make burner or compact imported monobloc burner. The reverse flue design achieves higher efficiency & saves precious fuel.
Each ASTRA undergoes a complete firing test including a thorough check up of all electrical components & adjustment of burner for efficient combustion.
Salient Features of the ASTRA - Oil/Gas Fired, 3 Pass, Reverse Flue, Shell Type Hot Water Generators are
Fuel firing options include :
- Rugged design
- Hinged doors for simple cleaning & inspection
- Fully automatic operation
- Improved efficiency
- Easy to install & maintain
Light oil, Heavy oil & Gas.
Available Heating Capacities :
From 1,00,1000 Kcals/hr to 30,00,000 Kcals/hr.
The normal outlet hot water temperature available is up to 95°C. Higher capacities and higher temperature units can also be supplied against specific inquiries. High temperatures upto 130°C can be achieved in pressurized units.
||Heat Output (Kcal/hr)
Ross hot water generators are extensively used for heating in almost all types of agro industries. Common application examples are as below.
- Hot water generators are used in heating of ovens in dehydration of various agro products like vegetables & flowers.
Ross hot water generators are used since decades in various chemical industries for heating of jacketed reactors in manufacturing of various chemicals.
- Hot water generators are used in heating ovens for noodle drying.
- Hot water boilers are used for heating and manufacturing various foodstuff.
- Hot water generators are used for heating fruit juce in plate heat exchangers.
- Hot water generators are used for milk pasteurization & CIP in the dairy industry.
- Hot water generators are extensively used in edible oil industry for the heating of edible oil.
Hot water generators are used for heating tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Hot water boilers are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Hot water generators are used in hotels for supply of hot water for bathing purposes and for use in the kitchen.