Rising liquid fuel prices have led to the demand for solid fuel fired boilers.
We have developed the Sigma series of horizontal smoke tube boilers in capacities starting from 1,00,000Kcas/hr to 30100000Kcols/hr.
The Sigma units are normally designed for high water flows, with very less pressure drop on the water side. The outlet temperature is normally around 95°C, but can be offered upto 130Deg C in pressurized units.
These units are designed to run on multiple fuels like, coal, wood, agro-waste pellets. Fluidized bed combustion systems con be supplied for fuels such as rice husk and saw dust. These units con be easily converted to burn liquid or gaseous fuels.
Salient Features of the SIGMA - Solid Fuel Fired, Horizontal, Shell Type Hot Water Generators are
- Rugged construction
- Very low maintenance
- Large fuel feeding and ash collection doors
- Hinged doors for easy inspection and maintenance
||Heat Output (Kcal/hr)
Ross hot water generators are extensively used for heating in almost all types of agro industries. Common application examples are as below.
- Hot water generators are used in heating of ovens in dehydration of various agro products like vegetables & flowers.
Ross hot water generators are used since decades in various chemical industries for heating of jacketed reactors in manufacturing of various chemicals.
- Hot water generators are used in heating ovens for noodle drying.
- Hot water boilers are used for heating and manufacturing various foodstuff.
- Hot water generators are used for heating fruit juce in plate heat exchangers.
- Hot water generators are used for milk pasteurization & CIP in the dairy industry.
- Hot water generators are extensively used in edible oil industry for the heating of edible oil.
Hot water generators are used for heating tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Hot water boilers are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Hot water generators are used in hotels for supply of hot water for bathing purposes and for use in the kitchen.
Small hot water generators are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications