The RAH series hot air generators are offered in vertical or horizontal designs, either as standard models or tailor-made models to match customer's specifications and applications. Designed in DIRECT and INDIRECT heating types, these systems are practically free from any maintenance and are highly efficient.
Salient Features of the RAH - Hot Air Generators are
- Durable construction
- Easy operation and minimal maintenance
- High level of safety in operation, thus greater reliability
- Optional recirculation system to improve overall thermal efficiency
- Fully automatic burner control and temperature control
- Fuel Type : Oil and Gas
- Industry : Heating Systems, Power Generation
- Firing Mode : Automatic
- Material of Construction : Cast Iron, Mild Steel
- Min Capacity : 30,000 Kcal/hr
- Max Capacity : 30,00,000 Kcals/hr
Units are available from capacities of 30,000 Kcal/hr to 30,00,000 Kcals/hr. Imported & indigenous burners can be supplied with various firing options like light oil, heavy oil & gas. Units can be manufactured in various materials of construction like SS. Units can be supplied with optional imported burners or ROSS burners.
- Hot air generators are used for dehydration of vegetables, fruits and flowers in agro based industries.
- Hot air generatrs are used for drying of turmeric and other foodstuff.
- Hot air generators are used for greenhouse heating in winters.
Ross hot air generators are used in ovens to dry various chemicals.
- Hot air generators are used to dry noodles in ovens.
- They are used for dehydration and baking.
Ross hot air generators are used for drying refractory blocks.
Hot air generators are used in drying of various drugs in ovens.
Hot air generators are used for drying of battery plates in an oven.
Hot air generators are used for paint baking applications.