High performance elevated temperature Hot Oil Heaters for- process heating applications at !ow operating pressure. Designed with field- proven safety features, these heaters provide round the clock, trouble-free process heating in a wide variety of industrial application.
At high "temperature, water and steam requires a corresponding high operating pressure. Establishing this with water and steam can be very difficult and expensive.
In thermic fluid heaters a thermal oil is wed instead as the heat carrier operating at low pressure to deliver 300°C temperature. In comparison water and steam, would require a pressure of 85 bar to obtain this temperature.
The ALFA thermic fluid heaters are thermodynamically optimized and are characterized by high efficiency & excellent heat transfer to the thermic fluid. The combustion chambers are generously dimensioned & are sufficiently long. The flame can thus burn fully & the emission values remain very low for ail fuel types.
Salient Features of the ALFA - Oil/Gas Fired Thermic Fluid Heaters are
Advantages of using Thermic Fluid Heaters Over Steam Boilers
- Large heating surface area hence higher efficiency
- Hinged front door for easy cleaning and inspection
- Rugged construction
- Maximum running reliability
Optional features available with ALFA
- High temperature up to 300°C at low pressure of I to 3 bar
- No equipment for pre-treatment of boiler feed wafer
- No heat loss due to hot condensate and flash steam discharge
- No risk of corrosion
- Low maintenance costs
- Easy to operate (does not require a steam boiler certified operator)
- Space-saving vertical configuration of heaters for output capacities 100 - 400 x 1000 kCalihr.
- Horizontal configuration of heaters for convenience of operation & maintenance for output capacity range from 100 to 4000 x 1000 kCal/hr.
- Shop-assembled standby thermal oil pump with necessary isolation valves & piping for continuous operating plants
- Skid-mounted thermal oil heaters are available as custom-built equipment against specific enquiry & order. This option is very useful where compact pre-assembled heater & accessories are needed for quick installation and start-up
- Multiple-start heat exchanger designs for low pressure drop to suit specific high thermal oil flow applications.
Thermic fluid heaters find their uses where high temperatures are required at low pressures. Thermic fluids can go up to a temperature of 300 °C in normal thermic fluid heaters and in special units we can attain temperatures upto 340 °C.
Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
Ross thermic fluid heaters are used in various chemical, petrochemical industries. The common uses are as below.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for bitumen heating in tanks
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating jacketed reactors in various process applications in the chemical industry.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in the fertilizer industry for various process heating.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in various petroleum and petrochemical industries for heating.
- They are used in waste oil recycling and lubricant plants.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used to heat platen presses in rubber industry.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for high temperature frying of various foodstuffs like potato chips, pellets, Indian namkeens and banana chips.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating in stenters in textile industries
- Thermal oil heaters are used for high temperature heating required for manufacture of certain drugs.
- Thermal oil heaters are used in manufacturing of aluminum strips which are used for tablet packing.
Thermal oil heatres are used for heating of tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Paper/ Packaging/ Plywood/ Thermocole
Thermic fluid heaters are used in corrugated box manufacturing industry.
Small thermic fluid heaters are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications
For Drying Applications / Metal Pre Treatment / Process Application.