RAH – Oil/Gas Fired Hot Air Generators
Do you want to Enquire for RAH – Oil/Gas Fired Hot Air Generators?
The RAH series hot air generators are offered in vertical or horizontal designs, either as standard models or tailor-made models to match customer’s specifications and applications. Designed in DIRECT and INDIRECT heating types, these systems are practically free from any maintenance and are highly efficient.
Salient Features of the RAH – Hot Air Generators are
- Durable construction
- Easy operation and minimal maintenance
- High level of safety in operation, thus greater reliability
- Optional recirculation system to improve overall thermal efficiency
- Fully automatic burner control and temperature control
- Fuel Type : Oil and Gas
- Industry : Heating Systems, Power Generation
- Firing Mode : Automatic
- Material of Construction : Cast Iron, Mild Steel
- Min Capacity : 30,000 Kcal/hr
- Max Capacity : 30,00,000 Kcals/hr
Units are available from capacities of 30,000 Kcal/hr to 30,00,000 Kcals/hr. Imported & indigenous burners can be supplied with various firing options like light oil, heavy oil & gas. Units can be manufactured in various materials of construction like SS. Units can be supplied with optional imported burners or ROSS burners.
The above clip shows design and working of the equipment. All items shown may not be in standard scope of supply.Please refer to the offer for specific scope of supply. We reserve the right to incorporate our latest design and material changes without any notice or obligation.