RSR series Shell Type Reverse Flue IBR Certified Steam Boilers manufactured by us are compact, 3-pass, reverse flue shell type boilers designed & manufactured in conformance with IBR regulations. These boilers are available in steam output capacities ranging from 100 kg/hr to 3000 kg/hr. Standard boilers are designed for maximum working steam pressure of 10.5 kg/cm2
, whereas special executions are made against specific enquiries for steam working pressure of 12.5, 15 or 17.5 kg/cm2
RSR series boilers are quite compact, occupying less floor space as compared to conventional 3-pass boilers. These boilers are fitted with mono-bloc type European make burners, which are well suited to operate on conventional fuels such as light oil, heavy oil, natural gas. LPG or in dual-fuel options as per end user's requirement.
Hinged front refractory doors facilitate maintenance and access to furnace and flue tubes. Fully automatic operation with field proven controls and safety in RSR series steam boilers render them ideal for wide applications such as for pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries, laundries and hospitals.
Available fuel options :
Light oil, Natural gas, LPG or dual fuel options
Salient Features of the RSR - Oil/Gas Fired, 3 Pass Reverse Flue, Shell Type, Flue Tube Steam Boilers are
- Compact space saving reverse flue, three-pass, shell type steam boilers fitted with mono-bloc burners & standard boiler mountings
- Easy to maintain and operate as all parts are easily accessible due to hinged doors
- Ideally suited for steady steam demands permitting larger steam pressure variation
- RSR steam boilers are highly cost-effective substitution for old coil type boiler installations where conventional 3-pass shell boilers cannot be fitted
Ross steam boilers are extensively used for heating in almost all types of agro industries. Common application examples are as below.
- Steam Boilers are used for extraction of essential oils (e.g Citronela grass) from agro products.
- Steam boilers are used for steam distillation process, in extraction of aromas, flavours and perfumes.
- They are used for soil sterilization in greenhouses.
- Steam boilers are used for mushroom cultivation and mushroom processing, mushroom sterilization & Mushroom Seeds processing.
- Steam boilers are used in horticulture to maintain the humidity and temperature inside the greenhouse.
- Steam boilers are used for making cattle feed.
Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
Ross steam boilers are used since decades in various chemical, petrochemical industries. The common uses are as below.
- Steam boilers are used in manufacturing of adhesives, solvents dyes and various other chemicals.
- Steam boilers are used for jacketed heating & various process applications in the chemical industry.
- Super heated steam for micro pulverising of carbon black particles .
- Steam boilers are used in the fertilizer industry for various process heating.
- Steam boilers are used for curing rubber parts in an autoclave.
- Steam boilers are used for large scale steaming of noodles.
- Steam boilers for meat processing, and in fishery industry.
- Steam boilers are used in Jacketted kettles for manufacturing of jams, sauce, and a variety of other food products.
- Steam boilers for steam curing of dough & crust formation in bakeries.
Steam boilers for washing clothes in washing machines and steam is used for steam ironing.
Steam boilers for steam processes in steam stenters in textile industries.
Ross steam boilers are used for curing of concrete cement blocks. The use of steam for curing enables faster curing of cement blocks. The quality of cement bricks also improves.
Steam boilers for manufacturing of ghee . Heating in spray drying for manufacturing of milk powder. For CIP cleaning and manufacturing of by products like Condensed milk, Khowa etc.
Steam boilers for sterlisation & process applications in heating and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and various drugs.
Steam boilers are used for drying of battery plates & for component surface treatment.
Steam boilers are used for heating air through radiators in drying applications for manufacturing of Coir products like coir matresses.
Steam boilers are used for heating tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Steam boilers are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Steam boilers for cable manufacturing (curing)
Steam boilers are extensively used for laundry and for heating cooking kettles.
Steam boilers are used in leather processing industries for heating rollers & for process applications.
Paper/ Packaging/ Plywood/ Thermocole
Steam boilers for thermocole, plywood and paper manufacturing.
Small steam boilers are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications
Tea/ Tobacco/ Timber/ Wood/ Toys/ Wool/ Silk
For drying applications/ metal pretreatment process applications