Industries requiring high temp heating, where agro-waste or other conventional solid fuels are available, our DELTA series thermal oil heaters form a low operating cost option to the customer. DELTA series TF Heaters are manufactured in capacity range of 100,000 to 40,000,000 kcal/hr. Smaller range of DELTA 100 to 600 is 3-pass compact, vertical design, in which the heat exchanger coil is installed above an integral furnace fitted with grate bars for manual firing of agro-waste fuels.
The vertical design with integral furnace assures rated output on any sold fuel like coal, wood & bagasse. The well-planned design of the DELTA ensures thermal expansion with low stress.
Salient Features of the DELTA - 3 Pass Solid Fuel Fired Thermic Fluid Heaters are
Specifications DELTA 3 Pass Models
- Low operating cost
- Reliable operation
- Safety against low thermic fluid flow
- Precise thermic fluid temperature control
Thermic fluid heaters find their uses where high temperatures are required at low pressures. Thermic fluids can go up to a temperature of 300 °C in normal thermic fluid heaters and in special units we can attain temperatures upto 340 °C.
Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
Ross thermic fluid heaters are used in various chemical, petrochemical industries. The common uses are as below.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for bitumen heating in tanks
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating jacketed reactors in various process applications in the chemical industry.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in the fertilizer industry for various process heating.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in various petroleum and petrochemical industries for heating.
- They are used in waste oil recycling and lubricant plants.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used to heat platen presses in rubber industry.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for high temperature frying of various foodstuffs like potato chips, pellets, Indian namkeens and banana chips.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating in stenters in textile industries
- Thermal oil heaters are used for high temperature heating required for manufacture of certain drugs.
- Thermal oil heaters are used in manufacturing of aluminum strips which are used for tablet packing.
Thermal oil heatres are used for heating of tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Paper/ Packaging/ Plywood/ Thermocole
Thermic fluid heaters are used in corrugated box manufacturing industry.
Small thermic fluid heaters are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications
For Drying Applications / Metal Pre Treatment / Process Application.