The Oil Fired, Two Pass, Shell Type, Vertical, Hot Water Generators is a vertical shell type compact, two pass design hot water generator. The combustion chamber is enclosed by a water jacket. An air jacket encloses the water jacket. The air blower is attached at the bottom. Air is preheated before it enters the combustion chamber, thus increasing efficiency.
Available Capacities : 30,000 Kcals/hr to 2,00r000 Kcals/hr. Standard models are available in Light oil firing with the rugged ROSS burner. Gas fired units are also available. Outlet temperature normally is 95°C. Due to the shell type design, unit is ideally suited for higher water flow rates.
Being very easy to run & maintain, it is one of the most popular designs in the market today.
Salient Features of the RHB - Oil Fired, Two Pass, Shell Type, Vertical, Hot Water Generators are
- Rugged construction
- Very low maintenance
- Can be easily cleaned and maintained
- Minimum space requirement
Ross hot water generators are extensively used for heating in almost all types of agro industries. Common application examples are as below.
- Hot water generators are used in heating of ovens in dehydration of various agro products like vegetables & flowers.
Ross hot water generators are used since decades in various chemical industries for heating of jacketed reactors in manufacturing of various chemicals.
- Hot water generators are used in heating ovens for noodle drying.
- Hot water boilers are used for heating and manufacturing various foodstuff.
- Hot water generators are used for heating fruit juce in plate heat exchangers.
- Hot water generators are used for milk pasteurization & CIP in the dairy industry.
- Hot water generators are extensively used in edible oil industry for the heating of edible oil.
Hot water generators are used for heating tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Hot water boilers are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Hot water generators are used in hotels for supply of hot water for bathing purposes and for use in the kitchen.
Small hot water generators are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications