RTH series heaters are compact, vertical, factory-assembled fired equipment for high temp, closed loop thermal oil process heat applications. Synthetic or mineral based thermal oils having stable properties over a wide temp range of 10 to 300°C are used as heating medium at comparatively [ow operating pressure of 3-4 kg/ cm.
RTH series TF Heaters are fitted with indigenous pre-heated air burners in three-pass combustion system to improve thermal efficiency. These heaters are fitted with standardized components and are quite simple to operate and maintain. A large number of options, such as choice of fuel, addition of standby TF pump, sizing of de-aerator tank are available to users to meet their process needs.
Smaller capacity thermal oil heaters in output range 100 to 300 x 1000 kcal/hr require light fuel oil for combustion for ease of maintenance and operation. These heaters are fitted with single stage burners.
Larger capacity TF Heaters are available for operation with light or heavy fuel oil as per customer's choice. Being fully shop-assembled and tested, these heaters are supplied in ready-to-install condition to facilitate quick plant start-up.
Thermic fluid heaters find their uses where high temperatures are required at low pressures. Thermic fluids can go up to a temperature of 300 °C in normal thermic fluid heaters and in special units we can attain temperatures upto 340 °C.
Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
Ross thermic fluid heaters are used in various chemical, petrochemical industries. The common uses are as below.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for bitumen heating in tanks
- Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating jacketed reactors in various process applications in the chemical industry.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in the fertilizer industry for various process heating.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used in various petroleum and petrochemical industries for heating.
- They are used in waste oil recycling and lubricant plants.
- Thermic fluid heaters are used to heat platen presses in rubber industry.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for high temperature frying of various foodstuffs like potato chips, pellets, Indian namkeens and banana chips.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for heating in stenters in textile industries
- Thermal oil heaters are used for high temperature heating required for manufacture of certain drugs.
- Thermal oil heaters are used in manufacturing of aluminum strips which are used for tablet packing.
Thermal oil heatres are used for heating of tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Thermic fluid heaters are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Paper/ Packaging/ Plywood/ Thermocole
Thermic fluid heaters are used in corrugated box manufacturing industry.
Small thermic fluid heaters are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications
For Drying Applications / Metal Pre Treatment / Process Application.