The RSB series is a reverse flue, three pass, water tube design steam boiler. It gives quick steam output within 4 minutes from cold start. The combustion chamber and the smoke passages are accurately designed, which ensures that combustion occurs perfectly. It does not require any qualified boiler attendant. It is ideal for small and medium sized plants, where average steam pressure (10 Bar) is required. Units can also be designed for higher pressures.
Salient Features of the RSB - Oil/Gas Fired, 3 Pass, Water Tube Coil Type Steam Boilers are
- Reverse flue design
- Single coil for easy maintenance
- Larger pipe diameters
- Improved efficiency
- Instant steam generation
The RSB series is also available in horizontal designs, with options of imported burners. Complete skid mounted units can also be offered. The feed water tank, water softener and fuel tank are mounted on one skid.
Units are manufactured in non-1BR designs upto 800 kgs/hr and in IBR certified models of 1000 kgs/hr and above. We also offer coil type steam boilers up to capacities of 3TPH with working pressures up to 32 kg/cm2
. Custom built designs can be offered for higher pressures.
For all steam producing boilers, softened and treated feed water must be used to prevent deposition of hard salts on the inner heat transfer surfaces. This is specially important for once-through coil type designs, where small internal surface of boiler tubes get choked up quickly, causing boiler outage. Ion-exchange type simplex or duplex softeners and chemical dozers are offered by us as standard accessories to ensure regular supply of treated feed water & longer boiler availability.
Another aspect of coil type once-through boilers is feeding of excess water (15 to 20%), necessary to avoid super-heating of steam & to help remove sediments. The output steam therefore carries higher moisture levels. In applications where near dry steam is needed, it is necessary to install steam separators and steam traps in the steam supply lines. A host of accessories, such as feed water tanks, fuel of service tanks, heavy fuel oil ring mains, steam separators, steam pressure reducing stations are available to facilitate correct and cost effective boiler installation.
Ross steam boilers are extensively used for heating in almost all types of agro industries. Common application examples are as below.
- Steam Boilers are used for extraction of essential oils (e.g Citronela grass) from agro products.
- Steam boilers are used for steam distillation process, in extraction of aromas, flavours and perfumes.
- They are used for soil sterilization in greenhouses.
- Steam boilers are used for mushroom cultivation and mushroom processing, mushroom sterilization & Mushroom Seeds processing.
- Steam boilers are used in horticulture to maintain the humidity and temperature inside the greenhouse.
- Steam boilers are used for making cattle feed.
Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
Ross steam boilers are used since decades in various chemical, petrochemical industries. The common uses are as below.
- Steam boilers are used in manufacturing of adhesives, solvents dyes and various other chemicals.
- Steam boilers are used for jacketed heating & various process applications in the chemical industry.
- Super heated steam for micro pulverising of carbon black particles .
- Steam boilers are used in the fertilizer industry for various process heating.
- Steam boilers are used for curing rubber parts in an autoclave.
- Steam boilers are used for large scale steaming of noodles.
- Steam boilers for meat processing, and in fishery industry.
- Steam boilers are used in Jacketted kettles for manufacturing of jams, sauce, and a variety of other food products.
- Steam boilers for steam curing of dough & crust formation in bakeries.
Steam boilers for washing clothes in washing machines and steam is used for steam ironing.
Steam boilers for steam processes in steam stenters in textile industries.
Ross steam boilers are used for curing of concrete cement blocks. The use of steam for curing enables faster curing of cement blocks. The quality of cement bricks also improves.
Steam boilers for manufacturing of ghee . Heating in spray drying for manufacturing of milk powder. For CIP cleaning and manufacturing of by products like Condensed milk, Khowa etc.
Steam boilers for sterlisation & process applications in heating and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and various drugs.
Steam boilers are used for drying of battery plates & for component surface treatment.
Steam boilers are used for heating air through radiators in drying applications for manufacturing of Coir products like coir matresses.
Steam boilers are used for heating tanks for pretreatment of metal components before painting.
Steam boilers are used for training in educational institutes for product training and demonstration in labs.
Steam boilers for cable manufacturing (curing)
Steam boilers are extensively used for laundry and for heating cooking kettles.
Steam boilers are used in leather processing industries for heating rollers & for process applications.
Paper/ Packaging/ Plywood/ Thermocole
Steam boilers for thermocole, plywood and paper manufacturing.
Small steam boilers are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications
Tea/ Tobacco/ Timber/ Wood/ Toys/ Wool/ Silk
For drying applications/ metal pretreatment process applications