The RAHW series wood fired hot air generators are offered in vertical or horizontal designs, either as standard models or tailor-made models to match customer's specifications and applications.
Designed in DIRECT and INDIRECT heating types, these systems are practically free from any maintenance and are highly efficient. Units can be manufactured in SS for high temperature applications.
Salient Features of the RAHW - Wood Fired Hot Air Generators are
- Durable construction
- Easy operation and minimal maintenance
- High level of safety in operation, thus greater reliability
- Optional recirculation system to improve overall thermal efficiency
- Hot air generators are used for dehydration of vegetables, fruits and flowers in agro based industries.
- Hot air generatrs are used for drying of turmeric and other foodstuff.
- Hot air generators are used for greenhouse heating in winters.
Ross hot air generators are used in ovens to dry various chemicals.
- Hot air generators are used to dry noodles in ovens.
- They are used for dehydration and baking.
Ross hot air generators are used for drying refractory blocks.
Hot air generators are used in drying of various drugs in ovens.
Hot air generators are used for drying of battery plates in an oven.
Hot air generators are used for paint baking applications.